Miss Martins’ reflections on a professional development workshop on ‘Authoring and Multimedia’
Combination of two or more elements of text, images, sound, or animation.
Creating something that becomes your own. Multimedia authoring refers to creating a form of multimedia which allows the audience to become involved.
iMovie – video editing software that allows images, video, and audio to be imported, and includes a variety of audio and video effects.
- View iMovie video tutorials here
Windows Movie Maker – video editing software for Microsoft Windows that contains features such as effects, transitions, titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration.
- Visit The Windows Movie Maker How to Center
Fireworks – a graphics editor, which includes the capability of creating animated slideshows.
PhotoStory – afree application that allows users to create a show and tell presentation.
- A step by step guide on how to create a Photo Story Document. View this as a PDF: Here
- (Source: Jakesonline.org)
- Download a free copy from the Microsoft Download Center: Here
Animoto – a web application that produces videos using the images and music you choose.